Re: skip -- What am I missing?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: skip -- What am I missing?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:03:54 +0100

Quoting Geoff Horton <address@hidden>:

I hope you have read the manual for version 2.7, since it contains
several clarifications compared the the earlier version.

I haven't because I've been reluctant to move up to 2.7. Is it stable
enough to use for regular production work?

The next stable version 2.8 is planned to appear any day now, so it should be. Also, the new manual is mostly relevant also for version 2.6 of the program, so it's recommended reading anyway.

  /Mats