Re: french score

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: french score
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:14:01 +0100

It might have been a bug in that particular version, please
try to upgrade to the latest version and report if it still
happens.

 /Mats

Quoting Jan Janovcik <address@hidden>:

Hi,

I have 1 small problem: I've been typesetting a piece
in a "French score" style (i.e. with hiding empty
staves) - the way this option works for me is, that
lily hides the staff but i get an empty vertical space
in the system. Is this normal, i.e. do I have to set
it manualy?

Thanks in advance

Jan Janovcik

PS: This happenned with version 2.7.23 on windows.