bc vertical alignment

From: Jan Janovcik
Subject: bc vertical alignment
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:20:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I've been typesetting a small cantata by Bach recently
and the way figured bass now works (i.e. version
2.7.2x, windows) is really annoying.

Manual says: "When using continuation lines, common
figures are always put in the same vertical position."
but for me this seemed to happen even when not using
continuation lines...

How can I turn this off? I would much more like to do
the vertical alignment manualy, but I cannot find out
how to insert a vertical space in the figures.
Any advice would be appreciated..
thanks in advance

Jan Janovcik