Re: small things in jEdit plugin

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: small things in jEdit plugin
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:41:43 +0100

It took me a while to notice that the plugin does a syntax check when you save. This is *really* nice since it saves having to do a lilypond run and then hunt for the errors by line number. It missed the following error that I made: I had typed "a(," instead of "a,(". jEdit found no errors, but lilypond didn't like that.

The jEdit plugin will (in the following months) get an almost real LilyPond parser, that finds errors like this one. No it has a very simple block-closed or not closed checking.

Bert