Multiple Midi Files

From: Linda Cantoni
Subject: Multiple Midi Files
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:52:18 +0000 (UTC)

I'm using v. 2.6.5, under Windows XP Home, SP2.  Can a Lilypond file with
multiple \score blocks be made to produce a single midi file?  I'm working on
some songs with 2 sections: (1) piano with melody & lyrics, then (2) SATB chorus
with piano.  The only way I can get them to come out right in a single .ly (and
.pdf) file is to do a separate \score block for each section.  But that produces
two midi files, one for each score.  I can join them together in one file using
a midi editor, but I'd rather that the Lilypond file do it on its own, if
possible.  Am I doing this right in the first place, with separate \score
blocks?  Thanks for any help!