Trumpet Trio (Image - ~250kb)

From: Mattl (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Trumpet Trio (Image - ~250kb)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:20:24 -0800 (PST)

I am re-writing this, because i wanted to learn lilypond, and to be able to write out my own custom things on it.  But I have had some problems. (attatched is an image of the first page of things i would like ot fix.  i know how to do some, but not all of them.)

(in a more recent version, i added a bar number at #9 and fixed the breaks [black marks on pic].  I couldn't figure out how to get the second page to export to an image format.)

blue slashes = stem down (help on this please!)
red arrows = move accent/object up/down (i cannot figre this out!)
purple = i need these symbols/text on it.  i can't figure it out.  (there are especially a lot of alignment issues when i try to add the text/fermata.  i want the fermata over the notes, and the Moderato and tempo mark to be horizontally aligned.  (same with "Chime effect - slowly")
I need to figure out how to put movement titles in (there are three movements, only the first is done, though)

Many thanks!

I am glad to have found this program!

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.