trouble with easyHeads

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: trouble with easyHeads
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:53:53 -0800

Hello-
I thought I'd set a few piano exercises for my beginning students in \setEasyHeads. However when I put the line after the header just before the 'notes' I got and error message that it was an unknown 'Identifier' and wouldn't compile and when I put it in the score/ the piece compiled but without the letters in the noteheads.

2.6.4
winxp

So where does this belong?  or should I submit both examples?
Jay

--
Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton