lilypond error?

From: amhso (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: lilypond error?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:16:34 -0800 (PST)

I am wondering if this error i am getting is the program or me.

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to `C:/Documents and Settings/Alex So/Desktop/hungarian rhapsody'
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Alex So/Desktop/hungarian rhapsody/hungarianrhapsody.txt'
Parsing...
C:/Program Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/2.7.27/ly/init.ly:28:0: error: syntax error, unexpected SCM_T

#(if (and (ly:get-option 'old-relative)

I have looked through all my syntax and everything seems correct. I don't understand what is wrong here....someone explain or give me some help?

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.