Re: Orchestra Parts and Scores

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Orchestra Parts and Scores
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:58:17 +0100

The most well-known collection of free sheet music on internet is
http://icking-music-archive.org, wich also has a nice collection of
links to other sites.

  /Mats

Quoting Mehmet Okonsar <address@hidden>:

Hello users and creators of the best music notation program in the world!
As always I have a simple question:
I'm collecting orchestra score WITH PARTS for our univ. library.
apart from the ones at mutopia, is there any orchestral score some
users may have typeset and willing to share? Or someone knows where I
can get them.. Orchestra scores (any composer) preferably with parts
and preferably made by Lily?
Thanks

Best regards,
Mehmet Okonşar, pianist-composer