RE: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: RE: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 38, Issue 17
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:22:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

If you're using Windoze, you might want to use Wordpad, instead of Notepad as your editor. I've found on my windoze machine that this is the easiest editor to use -- I think it's part of their distro. I tried installing jEdit, but only got as far as installing java, and haven't been able to install jEdit itself. Meantime, I'm having no problems with Wordpad -- I've put it on the desktop to make it easier -- just slide my .ly file (it has no trouble using the .ly extension) into the icon to open, then slide it into the lilypond icon for compiling.

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |