Re: Embedded Measures

From: gacl (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: Re: Embedded Measures
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:44:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for your help, but I get this error when I try to view this files:

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to `C:/My Documents/Lecciones/Programas de Musica'
Processing `C:/My Documents/Lecciones/Programas de Musica/lily-1831563529.ly'
Parsing...ERROR: Unbound variable: print-score-with-defaults
It only produces a log file, no pdf of ps. My software version is 2.6.4. Thanks.

Gus

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.