Re: Inputting special symbols

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Inputting special symbols
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:06:05 +0100

liang seng wrote:

Hi, do you mean that on Windows XP, the word editors (like Notepad) are able to save text files in utf-8 code?

Exactly!

(Since I don't have WinXP, I don't know if that is possible) I may have to borrow a colleague's computer with Win XP to continue my work.

As I have already pointed out, there are lots of other text editors available
(for free), for example jEdit or Emacs, that can do the same trix and should
work also on Win98.

 /Mats