Re: FYI: Discussion about "Harmony Assistant (Myriad Software)" exportin

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: FYI: Discussion about "Harmony Assistant (Myriad Software)" exporting .ly files
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:55:57 +0100

Am 2005-12-30 um 17:15 schrieb Eduardo Vieira:

I thought some of you could find interesting the recent discussion in the Workshop forum of Harmony Assistant about a feature request of having the program export to LaTeX / Lilypond.
Too bad it's mostly french... Anyway here's the link:
http://www.myriad-online.com/cgi-bin/workshop/YaBB.pl? board=file;action=display;num=1131433664

Cool!
I worked with Harmony Assistant before I switched to LilyPond and still use it for better MIDIs. If they really implement that, I could convert my old scores without MIDI conversion.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm