Re: How to print "page x of x" in the header

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: How to print "page x of x" in the header
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:22:34 -0500

    MC>    I'm trying to figure out how to print the title and "page x
    MC>    of x" in the header of each page of a \book using Lilypond
    MC>    2.6.4. Can anyone give me any clues? Is this likely to be
    MC>    easy to accomplish?

If you use lilypond-book, this and a lot of things like it are quite
easy.  I think the most straightforward way is to put:

       \usepackage(lastpage)

in your document header, and then say:

   \pageref(LastPage)

wherever you want to use the number of the last page.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139