Re: A few questions

From: Jannik Jeppesen
Subject: Re: A few questions
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:48:18 +0100

Hi, thanks..... offcause... that helped:-)
believe me or not, but I am really reading the manual... But it really just slips my mind everytime I need something new. I never can find what I am looking for.

Is it possible to Make all the bars exact the same size? It does not look good that the bars does not stand exactly above each other
Any Ideas (or just a link to the manual:-))

Jannik