Re: software for syllable separation

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: software for syllable separation
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:56:06 +0100

Eduardo Vieira wrote:

Thank you, Bertalan.
I think what you presented is just what I was looking for. I said, "think"
because I couldn't test it. I put the file
hyphenate.bsh in the folder macros, as you instructed. But when I run the
macro, there appear a dialog box to select the language but there is no
language listed in. So nothing happens. How do I tell jEdit to find the
dictionary or language information?
I'm using Windows Me and my Open Office dictionary is located in C:\Arquivos
de Programas\OpenOffice.org 1.9.122\share\dict\ooo\
jEdit is installed in C:\Arquivos de Programas\

Go to Plugins>Plugin Options>LilyPondTool and set the OpenOffice dict. place, and restart jEdit.