Re: triplets

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: triplets
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 03:25:56 -0800 (PST)

I believe that What you're looking for is \compressMusic. Apparently, it works just like \times, but doesn't show the tuplet brackets. I haven't used it, so I don't know. It also might be new to 2.7, since I can't seem to find any mention of it in the manual (2.6 or 2.7).

I did find some mention of it in the archives (but only because I knew what it would be called), here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-10/msg00041.html

If you would like to be able to help us help you better, it would probably be a good idea to let us know what version you're using. This could be relevent information here, and is usually relevent to most questions on this list.

Josiah