Re: Extracting header fields for use by e.g. LaTeX?

From: Michael Haynie
Subject: Re: Extracting header fields for use by e.g. LaTeX?
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:48:57 -0500

If I didn't have so many files to manage, I might consider that. However, there are enough that the double maintenance would drive me to distraction.

The other problem with that solution is that it doesn't allow for the placement of a song number beside the title -- think of the typical layout of a hymnal.

So I really do need to figure out how to get lilypond to leave the titling to LaTeX, somehow.