Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps

From: n0oct
Subject: Re: Undefined control sequence. \embeddedps
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:24:14 -0600

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:10:03 +0100
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you sure that configure was regenerated when you ran autogen?
> Actually, it's not that hard to edit configure by hand. Just replace
> all occurancies of "4.7" with "4.6" (3 places if I'm not mistaken).

Quite sure--that a new configure was *not* produced by running
autogen.sh [no doubt some difference between BSD and Linux].  I did
edit configure by hand, ran gmake, gmake install and now I can use
lilypond once again.  I will document the steps necessary to get it
running on FreeBSD 5.4 tomorrow and post to the list.

Thanks for all your help.

--

72, Jim N0OCT