Re: Latest version in Ubuntu

From: Cyprien Gay
Subject: Re: Latest version in Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:56:32 +0100

Gauvain Pocentek a écrit :

> It's a dependency trouble. Tetex-bin has been removed from
> dependencies but is still needed by the dpkg preinstallation script
> (kpsewhich is included i this package).
> Installing tetex-bin before installing Lily is the fastest solution

Just did it. It worked ! (2.6.4-0ubuntu6)
Run lilypond on an example : worked fine.

Now I'm eager to discover Lilypond !
Many thanks, Gauvain, that's great !

> for now, but I'll rebuild the package soon.

Just saw the update 2.6.4-0ubuntu7
Updated : worked smoothly.
Run lilypond on an example : worked fine.

Should I test anything else on the new package ?
Like uninstall some packages and re-installing lilymond ?

Again, many thanks, what a great work !

Cyprien.