rehearsal mark question

From: Seng Liang
Subject: rehearsal mark question
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:28:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I am using Lilypond 2.7.12 on Windows 98.
As stated in the manual, rehearsal marks only appear above a staff. While this
is true for most rehearsal marks, there are some exceptions. The most notable
one being "attacca". The "attacca" mark appears below a staff for every part,
but only appears once in a full score below the bottom most staff. Therefore I
would think this is a rehearsal mark and not a markup text. This creates a
unique problem. While I can use the \override command to move the "attacca"
mark below a staff for every staff, when combining them into a full score
however, the "attacca" mark appears below the top most staff and not the bottom
most. Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely,
Seng Liang.