Re: \book usage

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: \book usage
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:59:48 -0800

On 6-Nov-05, at 3:02 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
Actually, there's still some work to do -- printallheaders doesn't affect the tagline and copyright. (ie I get one tagline and one copyright field for the whole collection, instead of one for each piece) Once the brain surgery is over, I'll have a look at ly/titling-init.ly and see if I can fix this.

tagline and copyright are in the header/footer, so they should be in the global \header block.

Yes, currently tagline and copyright are in the global header/footer. I would like to have local footers.

Again: I have a collection of half a dozen pieces. I would like to compile them as a complete collection. Each piece has a different tagline.

- with lilypond-book, it works, but that involves latex and all the baggage that brings. - sticking each piece in their own \book produces collection.pdf, collection-1.pdf, collection-2.pdf -- all separate files. - sticking each piece together with \scores (and no \book) produces a single collection, with correct page numbers, etc. The last problem is that there is only one global tagline; I would like to have a tagline at the end of each piece.

Cheers,
- Graham