Lilypond

From: VarDavid
Subject: Lilypond
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:15:10 +0200

Hi,
I have downloaded your latest version of Lilypond, and began working with.
I found that when using a scale (i.e. E flat minor), it is still necessary to use es and is for notes like A, B, etc.
Please let me know if I missed something in the tutorial or in your examples.
If not, please consider make the note follow the key, unless the arranger decides to make them natural (Beccare). I believe it will simplify using your nice application, shorten the command list, and ease arrangement.
Thank you for your help,
David