Re: First Measure bar

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: First Measure bar
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:54:25 -0700

On 21-Oct-05, at 1:07 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

I hope you have a good reason to deviate from standard music typesetting practice. As far as I can see, it's hard-coded into LilyPond to not typeset the opening repeat at the beginning of a piece, but if there is a general
need for such an option, it should be easy to make this configurable.

No need -- just insert the bar manually.

{
  \repeat 2 volta {
  \bar "|:"
  c1 c c