Re: First Measure bar

From: VSD
Subject: Re: First Measure bar
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:59:44 +0200

I have the same problem. I don't know if lilypond can do that, but I use the following cheap trick:

{
    \time 4/4

\partial 128 s128 % create an empty tiny partial measure before the repeat

    \repeat volta 2
    {
        c''2
        c''

which works form me. I'd recommend you to use raggedright=##t in the layout for a single bar score though.