linebreak problem, sheet with chords, notes and lyrics

From: Christian Jägle
Subject: linebreak problem, sheet with chords, notes and lyrics
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:56:02 +0200

Hi,

the manual shows me sth. like this:

\repeat unfold 4 {
        s2. \noBreak s2. \noBreak
        s2. \noBreak s2. \break }

This is ok, but I do not want to use polyphony (beams, rest postition...), so
how can I combine the skips with other notes?

I have the following lilypond file:

\version "2.7.9"
\paper {linewidth = 180 \mm}
\header {
        title = "test"
        poet = "test" }

linebreak = \repeat unfold 4 {
        s2. \noBreak s2. \noBreak
        s2. \noBreak s2. \noBreak
        s2. \noBreak s2. \break }

melody = \relative c' {
        \clef treble
        \key f \major
        \time 3/4
        \linebreak
        c2. d e f g a b c }

text = \lyricmode {
        Aaa2. Bee Cee Dee e
     }

harmonies = \chordmode {
        f2. c/e d:m c4 g:7m/d c bes2.:maj
     }

\score {
        <<
        \context ChordNames { \harmonies  }
        \context Voice = one {
           \autoBeamOff
           \melody }
        \lyricsto "one" \new Lyrics \text

    \layout { }
     }
-----

Here I have a a big gap in the score. If I use \linebreak in the \score part,
I get an additional staff. So how could I solve the problem?
Thanks