Re: Completing the Lilypond puzzle

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Completing the Lilypond puzzle
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:05:11 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
If the learning curve is really this steep, I'm affraid that Lilypond
will stay reserved for that rare combination of Unix programmer
and Music enthousiast. Personally I'm more interested in working
with music than with notation tools per se. I really appreciate
the effort that has gone in Lilypond, and a non-profit effort
at that,

(btw: the nice thing is about freedom/openness, not about non-profit. One of us makes enough profit on LilyPond, to make a living on it)

If only that were true ... ;

I still need a lot more commissions before that can happen.