Re: Vertical spacing tweaks.

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing tweaks.
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:38:32 +0200

Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
Ok, cool, that's exactly what I would like.  If Trevor is also OK, we
should have enough for line-break-system-details and
alignment-stretch-factor, great!

The first part of this is working, see

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html#page-spacing.ly

One problem still is visualization: it's hard to see what's going on unless you completely understand how things work. One possibility would be to annotate every tunable dimension on the page, so you can see exactly what is being tweaked. It would be similar to

  http://www.mackichan.com/index.html?techtalk/501.htm~mainFrame

This is a feature that I would like to put up for 130 euro too.

Anyone for a (co)sponsorship?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com