Re: ignoring ties for lyrics

From: Kevin Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: ignoring ties for lyrics
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

I gues since no one answered back than ignoring ties
is not possible.  Fortunately I gave the song another
listen and I don't need to ignore the tie.  Instead
it's the grace note I need to deal with.  The word
'for' should land on the grace note and the syllable
'hon' needs to land on the main note.  Is it possible
to assign a syllable exclusively to a grace note?

Kevin Nowaczyk

http://mail.yahoo.com