Re: lilypond-book/(La)TeX knowledge required

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: lilypond-book/(La)TeX knowledge required
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:10:30 -0400

    LC> <http://www.laymusic.org/music/drinking/book/drinking-src.zip>, you'll
    LC> see how I define a pagestyle for songs and set the marks.  You can use
    LC> \thehymneno in your \makeevenhead command.

    J-C> Wishing to use and build correctly a lilypond-book, I wanted
    J-C> to pick it up, but dead link (ERR 404) and no .lytex in the
    J-C> directory.

Sorry, I thought I'd uploaded the source.  Try
<http://serpent.laymusic.org/~lconrad/music/drinking/book/drinking-src.zip>

If you don't need to answer the header question asked by the original
poster, any of the allparts.zip files on my site,
e.g. <http://www.laymusic.org/music/dowland/mates/allparts.zip> might
be a better introduction to a simple use of lilypond-book.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139