output vector graphics

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: output vector graphics
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:51:19 +0300

I don't know if it is a viable idea, or if it already exists..
It would be nice if Lily can output some vectorial image format (what format
is widely recognized?) where many (some or all) notational elements were
available to a vector image drawing program (i.e. Corel Draw) where one can
turn the beautiful Lily output into some ugly and meaningless pseudo-musical
score by dragging, resizing the elements and adding elements musical or
not.. all done visually.

"Ugly and meaningless" "pseudo-musical-scores" are (or more exactly were)
fashionable for some composers, how far Lily can cope with that..

Maybe what I refer to is simply called *.ps (postscript) but I was unable to
open the Lily ps files in Corel, similarly I wasn't able to open Lily made
pdf's neither.. (in CorelDraw v11)

Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com