Re: 2 quick questions from a music teacher

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: 2 quick questions from a music teacher
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:34:14 +0200

I would also like to insert a comment so that there are no bar numbers visible (since any
non-critical information is a distraction I'd like to avoid).

I think there are examples in either Tips&Tricks or Regression Tests about how to control bar number visibility. (search for barNumberVisibility).

Or remove the bar numbers completely doing

\score{
  \layout{
    \context{
      \Score