RE: Vertical spacing tweaks.

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Vertical spacing tweaks.
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:44:07 -0500

Han-Wen -

What I proposed is to implement individual line spacing control
with\breakSpace #n to force n staff spaces between lines, and
\pageBreakSpace #n to force n staff spaces at the bottom of a page.  Spacing
following normal breaks or those forced with \break or \pageBreak would be
calculated as now.

This presents a simple syntax to the user, and allows precise vertical
spacing of individual lines or of an entire page if each line is followed by
a \breakSpace or \pageBreakSpace.

                                     - Bruce