Re: Strange Midi Output

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Strange Midi Output
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:35:27 +0200

If you search the mailing list archives (also for bug-lilypond,
where your email also would have been appropriate), you will
see that several others already have reported problems with
the MIDI output of version 2.7.x. Please also always mention
the LilyPond version you use, when sending questions to the
mailing lists. From your example file, it seems that you use
2.7.7. As far as I know, the MIDI output works well in version 2.6.3,
for example.

   /Mats