Re: Scores with inkpen

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Scores with inkpen
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 02:11:26 +0200

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
also is it possible to use other music fonts? Albeit Feta is probably the
best looking one around, fonts like November, Susato, Jazz, are nice too.
Some noteworthy additions to the Feta can be cluster noteheads and "laissez
vibrer" (notes with ties heads

You can install the fonts, and try to make it work. However, this is wholly unsupported. It's also problematic to add support: since the fonts are non-free, we can't add the tests to the LilyPond distribution, which means that they will not be tested, and become very buggy. If you want to have more glyphs, consider sponsoring a glyph-design (http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor). We can add cluster note heads.