lilypond-book on 2.6.3

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: lilypond-book on 2.6.3
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:56:18 -0400

This is installed on Debian unstable using the .package file.  When I
use the --psfonts option, no .psfonts file seems to be produced.

When I use lilypond-book without the --psfonts option, I get a lot of
error messages from dvips like:

dvips: Font PFAEmmentaler-11 used in file lily-936457080-1.eps is not in the
mapping file.
dvips: Font CenturySchL-Bold used in file lily-1191781257-1.eps is not
in the mapping file.

and lots of the things like noteheads are missing from the output
file.

I know several people have mentioned using lilyond 2.7.x instead of
2.6.x because of lilypond-book problems.  Is this the problem they're
talking about?  Are there any plans to fix it?  Has anyone found a
workaround (besides using 2.7)?  Are there plans to document the bug
and/or the workaround?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139