Re: triplet problem in multi-staff score 2.7 and 2.6 versions

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: triplet problem in multi-staff score 2.7 and 2.6 versions
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:40:15 +0200

Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:
Alas that did not solve the problem in 2.7.4 but it did solve it for 2.6.x so at least I've got a good copy now.
Thanks all.
Jay
BTW there does seem to be disagreement on the list, I am under the impression that Han-Wen thinks 2.7x are usable and therefore should be used (and sometimes have to be used to get benefit from some of the needed features) But then Mats/Graham and others keep on recommending staying with 'stable' which won't have the 'needed' features. I'd love a clarification on this one.

2.7 is definitely usable. However, it's wise to *always* upgrade to the lastest before reporting a bug. I've been messign with tuplets, so bugs are quite possible. However, these bugs also get fixed very soon, often before I receive the bugreport.