Re: circle around noteheads?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: circle around noteheads?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:06:37 +0200

Take a look at the example called boxed-stencil.ly in the Tips and
Tricks document. There is a function called make-stencil-circler
that you can use the same way as make-stencil-boxer.

If you can't figure out the exact \override command you need, you
can find it at the end of this email, but I recommend that you try
to figure it out yourself first. I hope you have read in the chapter
on "Changing Defaults" on how to navigate through the program reference.

   /Mats

address@hidden wrote:
hello lilypond-users,
is there a way to draw a circle around a note-head?
so far i tried it:
- with balloon help, but I didn't like the looks of it (btw: is there a way to set the size of the balloon?) - manually with \markup{ \circle " "} and extra-offset, which is quite time-consuming

any better ideas? as always thanks a lot!
stephen