Re: offset not working

From: Kris Shaffer
Subject: Re: offset not working
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:21:54 -0400

Since the manual (section 8.2.1, page 173) mentions the need to use

        s1*0^\markup {whatever }
        R1*4

instead of

        R1*4^\markup

to control markup alignment on a multirest, I figured it was not an unknown bug. But it sounds like something I should submit, though, so I'll send it. Sorry about any confusion.

--
Kris Shaffer
graduate student in music theory, Yale University