Re: Percent repeat sign

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Percent repeat sign
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:50:32 +0200

Claus Wilke wrote:
[percent repeats without body]

as Mats pointed, it is of course possible to get this, just by putting the last measure of the previous material in the \repeat. Of course, then you can't do

   \fragment
   \repeat "percent" 4 { \skip 1 }
   \otherFragment
   \repeat "percent" 4 { \skip 1 }

to easily repeat the last measure of an arbitrary fragment.

Maybe I should have started with this question, but what do you need the notation for?

If Mats' trick serves you, then it's ok. Otherwise please let me know, then I will go ahead with adding the sponsored feature.

Thanks,

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com