Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:39:35 -0700

On 17-Aug-05, at 7:09 PM, Will Oram wrote:

Hmmm, that's odd. When I tried the suggestion below, lily 2.7.5 processed for a moment, stopped quietly (no errors/warnings), and brought up the PDF from the last successful build.

What's your OS / package / etc ? I just tried your example on a self-compiled
2.7.6 on OSX and didn't have any problems.  The \marks appear where they
should (including above the violins).

oh wait, I see you're on OSX... using the 2.7.5.dmg ?

- Graham