Re: unsolicited praise =)

From: Bec and John Silva
Subject: Re: unsolicited praise =)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:12:54 -0400

Hi,

I just wanted to second Kieren's comment. I've compared outputs from different programs, like that thread linked to by others, and I've learned many things about engraving as a result (along with examining my own older hand-engraved editions). As I've been entering my own scores into Lilypond they just "feel" really nice.

Thanks!

- John

Hey, HW-J-etc:

Just wanted you to know that you rock!

Lilypond 2.7.4 thoroughly exceeds expectations regarding computer-generated music engraving output -- quite simply, it leaves every other app in the dust (and, indeed, most commercially-available scores, regardless of their engraving process).

Keep up the fabulous work!
Kieren "We're Not Worthy" MacMillan.