Re: Compilation of Lilypond on FreeBSD

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: Re: Compilation of Lilypond on FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:10:43 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen napsal(a):

> Please, use the mailing list for non-personal email.
> Jan.

I'm sorry, if I send mail to wrong recipient :-(

some time ago I was communicate directly with you - I thought that my mail is off-topic for mailing list - my question was I intended as platform dependent and technical info...

May I have one supplementary question after all?

I've installed FontForge, bud during compilation prosecc of lilypond was be produced no *.svg files (*.otf I cannot tell - I not about my home desktop now) - where I may find problem?

...I try compile version 2.6.3...

Zbynek

Zbyněk Burget writes:

I don't install mftrace, do this command and during installation
process i get error message about non-existing files *.svg

Mftrace produces the .pfa's, which takes a lot of time.
The .otf and .svg files are compiled from the .pfa files by fontforge,
that is rather quick.