font finding problem

From: Johan Wettergren
Subject: font finding problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:29:56 +0200

Hello!

I'm afraid I haven't been able to sort out this problem myself. I have recently
installed Lilypond as included in Suse linux 9.3. There seems to be font finding
problems. I tried the folowing (translation from Swedish within []):

address@hidden:~/musik/lilytest> export
TEXMF=/usr/share/lilypond/2.4.4:/usr/share/texmf

address@hidden:~/musik/lilytest> lilypond test.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.4.4
Processing `test.ly'
Tolkar... [Interpreting...]
Interpreting music... error: kan inte hitta "feta20.afm" [cannot find]
Music font has not been installed properly.  Aborting

There is a feta20.afm file at /usr/share/lilypond/2.4.4/fonts/afm/
Anyone there to spot what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Johan

--

Johan Wettergren