Error running external command

From: Tapio Tuovila
Subject: Error running external command
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:08:45 +0300

Hi! First I must say that like much the LilyPondTool for jEdit, having used it for several months now. Thanks for developers! That is great help for producing .ly files. Also lilypond itself is making great advance!

Well then: yesterday I updated to lily4jedit-devel 0.2.8-4 and LilyJHelp 2.6.0-1. I'm using jEdit 4.2final on SuSE 9.3 with lilypond 2.7.3. Plain compiling of .ly files goes smoothly.

Now when trying to compile a .ly file with lily4jedit I get a message saying: "Error running external command. Please ensure that the path to bash.exe is set up correctly in Plugins>Plugin Options>LilyTool "

Same happens if I try to convert-ly or if I type lilypond commands in the lilypond console of jEdit. Think this problem is Cygwin-related, but I couldn't find a way to correct it, not in LilyTool user manual nor in the Plugin Options of LilyPondTool. So I'd appreciate your help; the new version of the plugin seems promising!

Thanks in advance,
Tapio