Hyphenation

From: Basil Crow
Subject: Hyphenation
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:39:05 -0400

Hey,

Do any of you use a tool to hyphenate lyrics? With all the free hyphenation tools out there, it seems ludicrous that hyphenation can't be done automatically. Yet I can't seem to find the right tool for the job.

I tried LilyPondTool 0.2.8-4 both with jEdit 4.3pre2 and 4.2 and the OpenOffice.org dictionaries. This seems promising, but it involves jEdit and a lot of extra stuff. Does anyone even have it working? suggestions for other tools?

Thanks,
Basil