Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:20:03 +0200

On Friday 01 July 2005 11.54, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Erik Sandberg wrote:
> > On Thursday 30 June 2005 13.14, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> >>If you're willing to pay for the development, I could implement this as
> >>a small feature.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there somewhere a list of features which you are willing to implement
> > for a fee?
>
> No. I'm willing to implement almost everything for a fee. The only
> conditions are that there must be a sane way to implement it, and that
> it is useful for the larger LilyPond audience.

OK. It might be useful to advertise this somewhere in a visible place, for
reasons mentioned in my previous mail. Perhaps something like an additional
point in the FAQ, like "I don't want to switch from Finale to Lilypond
because lily lacks the feature foo, which I need". This question is slightly
different from the existing question "Could you add this feature for me?",
though the answer might be very similar.

Erik