Re: Folk songs scores / tabs

From: VSD
Subject: Re: Folk songs scores / tabs
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:08:35 +0200

I think lilypond has not many tab specific features. only the ones stated in the examples and the manual (tablature section) and a very few "faked" features such as hammers using slurs (see tips and tricks section) and (probably) arpeggio and glissando commands.

one dirty trick could be to use postscript commands inside a markup (using \postscript) to draw whatever you want in the tab, but it requires (lots of) patience and is not very functional...

greetings,

Vincent