Re: First line single staff, then double and some other beginner questio

From: Hendrik Maryns
Subject: Re: First line single staff, then double and some other beginner questions
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:41:21 +0200

Mats Bengtsson uitte de volgende tekst op 28/06/2005 21:58:

<snip>

That's another superb tip, however, I want this brace to be hidden
before the preamble first line. I tried \once \override systemStartDelimiter #'transparent = ##t, but that doesn't seem to
do anything.  How can I do this?

The layout object for the braces is called SystemStartBrace, so
that's where you should set the 'transparent' property. I don't have
a running LilyPond installation in front of me right now, so I can't
promise that it'll work, though. Wait a second, it seems that you are
using StaffGroup, which means that you have a bracket, not a brace,
i.e. the relevant layout object is SystemStartBracket.

This hid it for the entire score, after I moved it to between \new
StaffGroup and <<.  I only want the Bracket for the first line to be
removed, though.

--
Hendrik Maryns

Interesting websites:
www.lieverleven.be      (I cooperate)
www.eu04.com            European Referendum Campaign
aouw.org                The Art Of Urban Warfare