Re: key signature crowding first notes of bar

From: VSD
Subject: Re: key signature crowding first notes of bar
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:38:41 +0200

try playing with the values inside KeySignature #'space-alist, e.g:

%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.6.0"

\score
{
  \context Staff
  {
    \key cis \major

    \override Staff.KeySignature #'space-alist =
         #'((time-signature extra-space . 1.25)
          (staff-bar extra-space . 1.1)
          (right-edge extra-space . 2.5)
          (first-note fixed-space . 2.5))

          \repeat unfold 20 {a4 b c' d'}

and maybe with the values of TimeSignature #'space-alist too (see program reference).